The Panel user guide introduces the main concepts required for building interactive apps and dashboards using Panel, and gives an overview of the functionality available. The guide is split into core, reference, and supplementary sections.
To get an initial understanding of the core concepts and components of Panel and how to use it in practice, it is recommended that all users go through each of the core guide sections.
The reference guides provide a more in-depth treatment of some of the APIs and components in Panel, with detailed information that you can refer to when needed.
- How to customize the visual appearance, layout, and size of Panel components.
- Deploy & Export
- Introduction to displaying, exporting, and deploying Panel apps.
- Quickly making a panel using interact().
- Declaring and working with Panel widgets.
- Using Param to express panels in a self-contained class.
- Using Parameterized classes to declare linear workflows containing multiple panels.
- Learn how to compose multiple Panels into a custom HTML document.